- Buggies and Atvs: Driving ONLY on road, NOT off road (beach or rough surfaces).
If you disobey our instructions and cause any kind of damage to our vehicles you will have to pay the penalty. Additionally, if we need to come and tow you, then there will be an extra charge.
Insurance policy: The deductible amount (C.D.W. insurance) is defined on the rental agreement and the company may increase this amount with regard to the age, of the driver or if it is necessary for any other reason.
- Age Requirements: The minimum age to rent an ATV or a BUGGY is 23 years of age.
- Driver License: An national license (European Union) or international license (USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA etc.) issued by the country of residence of the renter at least one year before rental date and valid during the tenancy.
ATVS and BUGGIES need Category B’ license.
- Fines and Penalties: All traffic fines and penalties are under the renter’s responsibility.
- Fuel Policy : The vehicle should be returned with the same amount of fuel as it was received. If not, then the customer should pay the value of the missing fuel.
Unleaded type of fuel is to be used only.
- Payment Methods: The customer can pay for the rental cash or credit with Mastercard or Visa and preferably not American Express. Not accepted Prepaid / Electron / Maestro cards. Credit card data is kept as a guarantee.